We are pleased to invite you to join the Additive Manufacturing Coalition (AM Coalition). Together we will educate key decision-makers, stakeholders and the public about the importance of additive manufacturing.
As a Member of the AM Coalition (www.addmfgcoalition.org), you are invited to shape the topics, focus and format of our annual public Forums, join us for our closed, member-only, AM Coalition Roundtables with key Government officials, industry leaders, and academic experts, and ad hoc policy coffees with Congressional staff.
A sampling of our offerings:
• Invitations to quarterly policy, operational and business issue Lunch Forums with key decisionmakers, including Members of Congress and key House and Senate staff, White House, DOD, and other agency officials.
• Regular updates on key federal policies.
• Defense business leaders, government officials, and thought-leader panels and policy discussions.
• Annual "fly-in" lobby days to educate and advocate Members of Congress and their staff.
• Work across traditional media and modern media platforms to help make information about AM accessible and understandable to everyone.
• Advocate in support of laws, regulations, and policies that support the AM community.
The AM Coalition will present a holistic view of additive manufacturing for the entire AM community. Together we will engage and educate manufacturing and research policy leaders across the Federal government. As additive manufacturing penetrates across more sectors and markets, it will be a disruptive technology that will likely be met with some challenges and even opposition. The AM Coalition will stand ready to serve as a voice in support of all that additive manufacturing has to offer across national security, health, information technology and so much more.
Companies - Annual dues - $5,000
Small Business (less than 20 employees) - $2,500
Academic Organizations - $2,500
Non-profit - $2,500
To become a member, fill out the form below and a member of our team will reach out to you to finalize your membership.